I have been wanting to try this recipe for a long time ever since I found this food blog called Pioneer Woman . I loved this recipe and decided to try it this week :) . I did change some ingredients since I didn’t have some of them. The taste was awesome and I absolutely loved the color of the cake :) . If you want to try this, then serve it with chocolate sauce on top, they are DELICIOUS :) .
IngredientsAll purpose flour – 2 cups Sugar – 1 cup Baking powder – 2 tsp Salt – 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp Jello Pistachio Instant Pudding Mix – 1 packet Water – 1/2 cup Vegetable oil- 1/2 cup Orange Juice – 1/2 cup Eggs – 4
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease the pan with a cooking spray and flour it.
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs separately and add it to the bowl.
- Followed by oil, water and orange juice.
- Beat all the ingredients till they are of smooth consistency.
- Pour it into the pan and keep it in the center of the oven.
- Bake it for 55 min at 350 degrees.