The new perfume made me realize that it a wonderful idea to talk about perfumes. I remember that I was using a lot of deodorants during my college days never realizing that I was allergic to some chemical in deodorants and within 3 years, my underarms got darkened and the skin started itching and finally it peels when ever I used them . So I switched to perfume since I could spray them on my dress and not on my skin.
I have always liked fresh scents or probably I should say mild scents since strong scents gives me headache . I remember my first strong perfume and it was called “Poison” which was in a Sapphire blue-bottle . But my mom always had Jovan Musk which I like as well. Then I had some Eau De Cologne which I LOVE . I did start getting different perfume only after I moved to Dublin . So these are my fragrance collection. I will talk about the stuffs which I love and don’t prefer (I refuse to say the word HATE ).
Perfumes I love
- JLo Glow – This is my 2nd bottle and this is one of my favorites. It has a clean fresh scent. Their website describes this scent as sexy and sensual . I actually spray this on the hair since it smells so good .
- Wicked Wahine – This is my second favorite of the bunch. When I was browsing a shop in Hawaii, I heard one of the customers buying this scent since her daughter loves it so I decided to try it and see . And What do you know? On the first sniff, I knew that I had to get it . It is more of the musky scent along with flowery ones as well.
- Poetic – I got this in Sephora Paris and I cannot seem to find this in USA. It has a vanilla and orange blossom scent. I love this scent as well.
- The Body Shop Moroccan Rose – This smell is little bit different from the normal rose scent. I like it since it had a fresh note to it. Everybody tells me I smell good when I wear this one .
- JLo Glow Love at first site (pink bottle) – It is little bit stronger than her first one but still a good one.
- Yadley English Rose – I love anything Rose scent . This is little bit on the artificial rose scent but I still like it .
- JLo Glow after Dark – a strong scent. Since I loved the other JLo perfume, hubby got me this. But its somewhat strong for my taste.
- Jovan Fever – My mom gave me this. Too strong leading to headache.
- Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue – Not so much my type of scent
- Essenza di wills – little bit too strong and has a bit of male scent and not the female one.