IngredientsWhole wheat Noodles – 3 round parts Teriyaki sauce – 3 tbsp Soya sauce – 1 tbsp Chicken breast pieces – 400 g Onions – 1, chopped Pepper powder – 1 tbsp
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces.
- Add the teriyaki sauce and soy sauce to the chicken and marinate them for about 30 minutes.
- Soak the noodles in hot water for about 4 minutes for them to cook.
- In a wok, add little bit of olive oil.
- When its hot, add the onions and stir till it gets browned.
- Then add the chicken and stir fry till it gets cooked properly.
- Add pepper powder and stir.
- Finally add the cooked noodles into the chicken and stir for about 2 minutes.
- Switch off the heat and wait for about 10 minutes for the sauce to soak in the noodles.
- Serve hot.