Yesterday i was lazy to cook dinner so i made this quick, easy and tasty noodles.
IngredientsBaby Corn – 1 packet, cut into bite size Peppers- 2 (red, yellow) Green Beans – 250 g Blue Dragon, stir fry hoi sin & garlic sauce – 2 packets Egg Noodles – 400 g
- Pour about 2 tblsp of oilve oil in a hot wok.
- Add the baby corn and toss it for 2 minutes in high heat.
- Followed by peppers and green beans. Toss them in high heat till its cooked.
- Add the sauce and toss it in low heat for about 3 minutes.
- Add the noodles and stir till the sauce covers it and cook in low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and wait for about 10 minutes for the noodles to soak up the sauce.
- Eat heartily 🙂