IngredientsBaby Lady’s Finger/Okra/Bhindi – 400 g Red Onions – 2 Ginger – 1 inch Garlic – 5 cloves Curry Leaves – 2 twigs Hot Madras Curry Powder – 2 tsp Dhania Powder – 1 tsp Chilli Powder – 1 tsp Turmeric – 1/2 tsp Chopped Tomatoes – 1 can Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
- Add little bit of oil in the kadai and when it is hot add the cumin seeds followed by curry leaves.
- After it get browned, add the ginger and garlic.
- When it get slightly browned, add the onions and fry till they are browned.
- Add okra or bhindi now and stir for about 10 min.
- Add curry powder, turmeric, chilli powder, salt and dhania powder.
- Give it a toss and then add the tomatoes.
- Stir till the bhindi is cooked.
- Serve hot with rice.