Simple easy and quick fry.
IngredientsKarela/Bittergourd – 500 gm (cut into thin round pieces) Oil – 3 tbsp Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp Turmeric – 1 tsp Sugar – 1 tbsp Chilli powder – 1 tsp Salt to taste
- Add oil in the kadai and when its hot, add the mustard seeds.
- After the mustard seeds pop, add the turmeric & chilli powder.
- Now add the karela and toss it around.
- Add salt & sugar and fry in the medium heat for about 15 minutes.
- You can fry more if you like it crispy.
- Serve it with dhal & rice.