Taken from Splendicity.
Why should we care about drinking water:
- It’s essential to our survival, we can’t live without it
- Helps with weight loss – ZERO calories, no fat, no sugar, no carbohydrates
- Acts as an appetite suppressant
- It can increase our metabolism
- Keeping hydrated will help stave off fatigue, and help maintain energy levels
- Flushing our wastes and bacteria from our system and keeping kidneys healthy
- Reduces the risk of colon, breast, and bladder cancer
- Helps alleviate headaches
- Keep skin moisturized and nourished
- Aids in digestion, and can help prevent acid stomach and constipation
- Can lower the risk of a heart attack
- Keeps muscle cells hydrated when exercising
- Transports nutrients and oxygen in our blood stream to help keep us healthy
- Helps avoid sunstroke
- Will help lower blood pressure
- Will make some medications work faster and more effectively
Best of all is that something this good for you is practically FREE!
Do you drink enough water every day?