I had my first bread pudding in Las Vegas and I loved it. I have been wanting to make this for a long time and an opportunity arose last week 🙂 . I found the recipe in TasteSpotting website. I love that website. It has loads of featured recipes and all I did was search for bread pudding. I think I had about more than 20 recipe. I decided up on this version as I liked the sound of it.
Also I changed the recipe to my version 😀 . Make sure you eat them warm. To me, they are a comfort dessert 🙂 .
Ingredients1 cup condensed milk 1 cup whole fat milk 3 eggs 4 tbsp Nutella 8 Brioche bread, small sized (it looks like small hot dog bread)
- Whisk the eggs, milk and nutella in a big bowl.
- Add the brioche bread (sliced in the middle) to it and refrigerate overnight.
- The bread will float in the mixture but make sure that all the bread is coated with the liquid portion.
- Preheat the over to 176 deg C.
- Spread the bread in the 9 x 9 baking pan and pour the remaining liquid from the bowl into it.
- Bake for 30 min.
- Serve hot.