Remember last week’s article where I was talking about the bargains I found in Debenhams 😀 , I went there today to just browse and look what I found 😀 . They had the cosmetics marked down to € 1 . Yes, you read it right 😀 . I was just grinning like an idiot when I found some good stuffs which I wanted to try 🙂 . I think Debenhams is trying to get rid of all the stuffs so they are selling some stuffs for € 1 .
- Bourjois Ombre Stretch eyeshadow in 04 Flexi brown (shimmery chocolate brown)
- Bourjois Ombre Stretch eyeshadow in 02 Maxi Blanc (shimmery cream colour)
- Revlon Colourstay in 245 creamy coral (proper coral colour, I am not impressed with this colour on me)
- Revlon Super Lustrous Shiny Sheers in 800 Sheer Honey Drizzle (sheer nude colour)
- Revlon Super Lustrous Shiny Sheers in 835 Sheer Cherry Pop (Sheer red)
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in 16 Glossy rose (shimmery rose)
- Revlon Colourstay Ultimate Lipcolour in 60 Stellar Sunrise (shimmery coral)
It took me about 30 min in the clearence bin to find all these stuffs. They didn’t have much collection but these are the ones which I want to try. For € 1 , its fantastic to try it. I tried all the stuffs after coming home. My favourites among this are the Glossy rose lip gloss and the sheer cherry pop. I do like the eyeshadows 🙂 as well.
Swatches of the Lip stuffs from bottom : Creamy Coral, Honey Dizzle, Stellar Sunrise, Glossy Rose, Cherry Pop