I am into Zucchini these days and I like them very much. I am experimenting them to make different types of subzi.
Ingredients3 Zucchini, Chopped 2 Capsicum/ Bell pepper, red & yellow, chopped 1 can of chopped tomatoes 2 tsp of Vathal Kuzhambu podi or Sambar powder 2 tsp Cumin seeds
- Add little bit of oil and then when its hot, add the cumin seeds.
- After it gets browned, add the zucchini and toss it for about 5 min.
- Add the capsicum and toss it for another 2 min.
- Add the can of tomatoes and followed by the vathal podi/Sambar powder.
- Add salt and let it cook for 10 min.
- Serve with hot rice 🙂