Ingredients1/2 kg Potatoes, chopped, cubed 3 Zucchini, chopped 1 onion, chopped 5 garlic pods, chopped 1 can chopped tomatoes 1 sprigs Curry leaves Roast & Powder ½ tsp pepper corn ½ tsp cumin ¾ tsp fennel 1 ½ tsp coriander seeds 6-8 dry chillies 2 cardamoms 1” cinnamon 2 Sprigs curry leaves ½ tsp oil
- In a pan, add little bit of oil and when its hot, add the chopped garlic and wait till its lightly browned.
- Add the onions and toss till it gets browned.
- Add the curry leaves and then toss it for a min.
- Add potatoes and toss them for a min. Close the pan with the lid and let it cook for about 10 min or until the potatoes are half cooked.
- Add the zucchini and toss it for about 2 min.
- Add the can of tomatoes and let it cook.
- Meanwhile, roast and powder all the ingredients listed in a little bit of oil.
- Add the powder to the zucchini and toss it well.
- Let it cook for about 5 min or until both the potatoes and zucchini are cooked.
- Serve with hot rice.