On Saturday morning, we left home by 7.15 am to the airport and when we reached there, we saw such a long queue in the airline counter 😦 . We had to stand over 45 min and then we realised that we have Priority Access which had a separate queue πŸ™„ and of course, queue for the security. We boarded our flight and we had the front seat which had lot to leg room (thank god). I was so tired that I slept even before the plane took off πŸ™‚ .

We reached Chicago and it was so hot. We had to cross the immigration followed by customs and then we have to leave off our luggage to the airline. But I have to say that American Airline is really organised and it was no hassle. We then boarded our plane to Seattle and it felt like forever when till we reached here. We went first to have dinner πŸ˜€ in an IndianΒ restaurant. I had Masala Dosa, Idli, Vada and Sambar. My tummy was seriously satisfied and we reached home about 8 pm.

I was totally tired with all the travelling. I slept by 9.30 pm and got up at 7.30 am on Sunday.We decided to get the necessary groceries on that day. So we went to get some Indian groceries and I decided that I am going to have a haircut. So went to Supercuts and had my hair cut into a shoulder length style πŸ™‚ . I felt so much lighter after the haircut. I hated having long hair as it took time to style it and it does weigh down a bit. And the price I paid was $ 19 with tax πŸ˜€ . Some of you will wonder what a big deal with that but Dubliners will agree how cheap it is πŸ™‚ . We usually pay about € 35-55 so you can understand how inexpensive this sounds πŸ™‚ .

The weather is between 23-28 deg so it quite hot sometime. I still haven’t gone out as I still have jet lag and I am sleeping most of the time or at least tired during the day. My cats will be arriving by Wednesday afternoon so we are getting the house ready for them. They will be quite upset when they arrive πŸ™‚ . I am still getting used to this country. I have not been in a mood to blog for the past 2 days as I am tired and my brain is not working.

Hopefully I will start blogging within a day or two πŸ™‚ .


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s