One of our friend is a Vegan and we have invited them over to our house and I did this dessert 🙂 . It’s really simple and super tasty 😀 . I never thought that it would be this easy. I was pretty skeptical when I got all the ingredients. I searched in the Internet and have joined 2 version to make this dessert. This recipe serves about 5 cups of dessert.
Ingredients24 oz Silken Tofu, firm 1/2 cup sugar 1/4 cup soy milk 2 tbsp of Vanilla essence 4 large Bananas 6 Cinnamon Graham Crackers 4 tbsp oil 2 tbsp water 9 oz disposable plastic cups
- Add the pieces of Graham cracker, water and oil and make them into a crust. It must look like a very dry dough.
- Then in a different blender add 2 bananas, sugar and vanilla essence and blend them to a smooth paste.
- Then add the tofu and the soy milk and blend them. It ends up being a thick mousse like consistency.
- In a plastic cup, first add the cracker crust and press them so that it becomes a layer. Add some banana slices as the next layer and followed by the tofu mixture. Smoothen the top of the mousse and decorate it with a piece of banana.
- Refrigerate them for at least 2 hrs or in my case overnight 🙂 .